Thursday, May 15, 2008

Essential gear for the trip

Here's a list of things that each person needs to pack:
• Air horn (for the bears)
• 50ft. of light rope to hang your food in
• Toilet paper (estimate how much you poop and pack accordingly)
• Cup for drinking or eating from
• Eating utensils
• Small bottle of biodegradable soap to wash clothes, clean dishes, or take a bath with (can be bought at Walmart for $2 in the camping section)
• Bug spray
• Small Flashlight
• Water bottles (not the kind that break easily...Brady)
• Rain jacket of some sort
That's all I can think of for now. If there's anything else I think of I will post it. I have fuel for the stoves that we're brining but I'm not carrying all of them. Be prepared to pack at least one small canister of fuel each.

-paul

No comments: